Monday 21 October 2013



One Missed call swede review

Yesterday I wen to an advanced screening of the swede, it was a night were amateur film makers came together to show what they were made of and in this case I was quite impressed; for such low budget film “the one missed call swede” came across very well I was a fun, enjoyable parody of a famous Japanese horror film. The acting all though sometimes a little off and the editing a little bad at some points it would be easy to discard this film as another cop off parody a failed attempt at something good and entertaining. What I loved was the films heart it made not be the best but their passion from interviews and the film itself sold it to me completely. The swede comes out next week at all theatres I recommend you go and see ASAP before tickets run out! Rotten tomatoes gave it 89% tonight I’m giving it a Dave rating of **** (4 stars). Thanks for reading and keep subscribing to Dave weekly for more film, swede and TV news, update and reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment